Pilates is a low-to-no impact system of movements that strengthens your core and provides tension-free and balanced exercise for your whole body.
– creates long, lean muscles by balancing strength with flexibility
– enhances body awareness for efficient movement
– improves alignment by rebalancing muscles around joints
– increases core strength, helps prevent injury by improving muscular control
– enhances athletic performance.
(high-intensity interval training)
HIIT involves low to moderate intensity intervals alternated with high intensity intervals. This type of training leads to increased fat loss as well as improved aerobic and anaerobic levels.
– healthier heart
– lose weight, not muscles
– no equipment necessary